Thursday, August 2, 2012

Project "Blue Öyster" Shoot

Everyone at the Blue Öyster shoot. We had a marvelous time together!

I just got back from New Jersey the other day and I'm happy to say that the Blue Öyster Cult shoot was a complete success! We got all the shots we needed, and you guys were great to work with. I really appreciate all of your help. Thanks for everyone who traveled to Oakhurst and participated in the shoot.

For those of you who do not know, I organized a film shoot with a bunch of guys in New Jersey for a project labeled "Blue Öyster" around two weeks ago. And I'll say it now, it was indeed for an upcoming TribeTwelve episode, but it's also a little more than that. You'll all see when it comes out. We're aiming for releasing this whole dealio in about a month, more or less, but I assure you that it'll be worth your patience. We've all worked pretty hard on this and I'm pretty excited about it. So stay tuned, keep jamming down that F5 key, and DON'T SLEEP.

EVER. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment