Sunday, September 30, 2012

Succesfuly Crossed Over

And, the crossover's over!


"The Manifest"

"Our Meet-up"

"The Order"


After months of editing and preparation, TribeTwelve's last crossover episode with DarkHarvest is finally completed! Another big thanks to everyone who came all the way out to help us with the shoot, we couldn't have made such amazing videos without you wonderful dedicated volunteers! I put my blood, sweat, tears, and cum into editing this newest entry, The Order, and I think it all pays off. The way it syncs up with DarkHarvest's video log was a joint effort between Chris and I of editing and planning, certainly a feat we're both proud of. In the end, we all had so much fun creating this little story arc and I'm glad I was able to be a part of such a fantastic project and work with such fantastic people.

What's up next for TribeTwelve? Well, for the first time in a while, I'm not entirely sure. But, it's not that I have no idea which direction to go in as my plot is still quite structured, it all really depends on which path I choose to take and which videos I should release in which order. Since the revamp, I have all my videos planned out and some even filmed already. However, which episodes I should work on first is a bit of a challenge to ponder. Fortunately, I have a good idea about what is going to happen next, so there's no need to worry about TribeTwelve being stuck at a crossroads. But I think it's safe to say, from here on out, TribeTwelve will begin to lean more into plot advancement and story progression. Until the next episode, good luck sleeping! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment